Menu
Metro Atlanta Association of Professionals Web Banner

5-31-2021 Update: Per recent guidance from the CDC, MAAP will start to slowly resume In-Person and Virtual events.  As we make this transition, we will continue to follow all required Local, State, and Federal guidelines. Stay tuned for more updates.

Omada Health is hiring in Midtown!

• 01/17/2020 5:16 PM
    Message # 8604753
    My company, Omada Health, has opened a new office in Atlanta (in Midtown), and is hiring for several roles! We are at the forefront of digital healthcare and behavior change, with programs for participants with prediabetes, type 2 diabetes, and hypertension — and we have big plans for more.

My team, in particular, is looking for software engineers and engineering managers. 

On the technology side, we use a sophisticated mix of Rails, React and Redux, and we're incorporating GraphQL more and more into the tools we build. (If you aren't familiar with these, that's ok; new tools can be learned, and we're open to using other languages and frameworks appropriate to the job!) And we're doing all of this on top of an evolving service-oriented, event-driven architecture.

We focus on sustainable engineering practices like test-driven development, pair programming, shared code ownership, and mindful refactoring. We value work-life balance, mentorship, and professional development as key to a successful team.

If this sounds like something up your alley, get in touch with me to learn more!

CONNECT WITH MAAP

• No upcoming events

Copyright ©  Metro Atlanta Association of Professionals.
MAAP is a tax-deductible 501(c)(3) charitable organization